Dawn on the Road Advert

Friday, November 22, 2013

Open for Reviews!

I am now open for book reviews!

If you’re interested in having me review your book (upcoming or released), feel free to contact me here.

Some details:

◦ I will give preference to books from small publishers, indies, and self-published titles.

◦ Print or e-books are fine.

◦ I won’t accept payment for reviews.

◦ I realize reviews are just one person’s opinion, and so I’ll only accept books for review that I think I’ll enjoy. (I am pretty good at judging a book by its cover and back blurb!)

◦ If I read your book and it isn’t my cup of tea, I’ll give you the choice of my not posting a review. My goal is to give a boost to books I enjoy, but not at all hurt books that don’t appeal to me (again, mine is just one opinion).

◦ I’ll post reviews here, as well as on Tumblr, Goodreads, and Amazon.

◦ My favorite genres are: literary fiction, historical fiction, YA, and NA, but I could be open to any fiction that is not excessively violent.

So… go ahead and contact me through the contact form, let me know about your book, the release date (even if it has passed), and send your website link if you have one). I will reply one way or another to anyone who writes!

—Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment